Saturday, July 13th
“NC Blackberry Festival”
Vendors, Food, Music, Children’s Activities and Blackberries for sale while supplies last.
- 10am – 3pm – Join us at the FREE Blackberry Patch Kids Zone hosted by Chick-fil-A of Smith Crossroads and Waterlife Church. Featuring special appearances by superheroes, live pirate shows, touch-a-truck, and plenty of family fun!
- 9am – 7pm – Festival fun with vendors, food, music, and more!
- 10am – Live Music by Darren Bryant
- 10:45am – Blackberry Eating Contest sponsored by Servpro and Killdeer Farm
- 11am – Live Music by Mitch Clark and Masten Cloer
- 12pm – 7pm – Beer Garden
- 12pm – Presentation of Colors, The National Anthem, Introductions
- 12:30pm – The Blackberry Cobbler Brigade
- 1pm – World’s Largest Patchwork of Blackberry Cobbler
- 1:15pm – Live Music by Chad Triplett and Two Lane Blacktop
- 3:15pm – Live Music by Chico & The Man
- 5pm – Festival Continues with local breweries, food trucks, and vendors
- 5pm – Live music by Alter Ego
- 7pm – The Party Continues with the Blackberry Pitch join us at the Lenoir Oilers Game vs The Statesville Owls at Walker Stadium just 3 blocks from the square!